Specializing In Residential Roofing
ROOF DAMAGE FROM HAIL? TAKE THESE 5 EASY STEPS
1) CONTACT A ROOFING COMPANY TO ASSESS EXTENT OF DAMAGE BEFORE FILING A CLAIM
2) ONCE ROOF DAMAGE HAS BEEN DETERMINED, CONTACT INSURANCE COMPANY / FILE CLAIM
3) HAVE ROOFING PROFESSIONAL MEET WITH INSURANCE ADJUSTER AT YOUR HOME TO THOROUGHLY EVALUATE STORM DAMAGE TO ROOF • HOME • PROPERTY
4) RECEIVE ESTIMATE FROM INSURANCE COMPANY
5) GET QUOTE FROM ROOFER
WHY CHOOSE ALL ANGLES COVERED ROOFING?
• LOCALLY OWNED AND OPERATED COLORADO COMPANY
• TOP NOTCH CUSTOMER SERVICE
• LICENSED AND INSURED
• BBB MEMBER WITH A+ RATING
• WE TAKE PRIDE IN OUR WORK AND YOU WILL TOO
• EXPERIENCED AND RELIABLE
• INSURANCE CLAIMS SPECIALIST
• WILL MEET WITH YOUR ADJUSTER TO EVALUATE DAMAGE TO YOUR HOME
• ALL WORK IS SCHEDULED WHEN IT IS CONVENIENT FOR YOU
• WORK COMPLETED ON TIME - WEATHER PERMITTING
• COMPETITIVE PRICING
Insurance Claims Specialists
Secondly, when your adjuster suggests you get three bids, if you select the roofer based on lowest price, you do not get to "pocket" the balance of the money allowed in your claim. You have only saved your insurance company money! Therefore it is wise to choose a roofing company that has experience, is local, has experience dealing with insurance companies, and, is looking out for your best interest.
In most cases your insurance covers roof replacement or roof repair from damage due to hail. Our Project Managers know exactly what to look for and will let you know if your roof has damage.
Filing a Claim
When you file a claim for hail damage it will not affect your rates. Hail damage is considered an "Act of Nature" and therefore can not raise your insurance premium.
In Denver Colorado and the surrounding suburbs, hail damage is the leading cause of roof damage. If left untreated, it can cause harm that considerably reduces the life of your roof and can cause even bigger issues down the road. Furthermore, your insurance company may also deny your claim if you wait too long after a storm to file a claim.